by San Francsico’s Hebrst Theatre – March 26-28, 2004
International Inquiry into 9-11, Phase One
San Francisco, March 26-28th, 2004
Whereas the tragic events of 9-11 have been used by the United States government to justify a war upon the world, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights;
Whereas the Joint House and Senate Inquiry of September 11, 2001 and the Independent National Commission on Terrorist Attacks have not served to “reveal the truth about the events of September 11, 2001,” but to justify increasing the power of the National Security State;
Whereas the mass-circulation press in the United States has failed to ask the most basic questions about what actually happened on September 11, 2001, and has supported the extension of U.S. military might throughout the world;
We, who question the official narrative of September 11, 2001, and question the path the U.S. government has chosen in its wake, believe a public inquiry — asking who, what, how, when and why — into those events is vitally necessary. Therefore, this Inquiry intends to bring together–to share what they have learned with the world–independent researchers, questioners, seekers of evidence, authors, film-makers: all those who desire and work to discover the truth about September 11, 2001.
Our hope is to create a safe space for new witnesses and testimony to come forward, and to deepen common understanding of the enormously complex events that preceded, occurred on and followed the attacks of September 11th 2001.
Evidence suggests that September 11, 2001 was a special operation designed to terrorize Americans into silent conformity, to legitimize the crushing of dissent throughout the world, and to gain public support for imperial wars.
Our hope is to disempower “the war game” once and for all, by exposing the criminal actions of those in power who committed crimes against humanity to advance that power.
Oral presentations and films will take place in the historic Herbst Theatre in the War Memorial and Veterans Building. A nominal fee will cover plenary sessions. Additionally, meeting rooms will be available for registered participants who are researchers/activists to confer together; their findings will be brought before the public on Sunday afternoon, at the conclusion of the Inquiry.
Invited and * confirmed speakers include:
• Mike Ruppert* — From the Wilderness
• Daniel Hopsicker* Mad Cow Morning News
Kris Millegan* Trine Day Press
• Alex Jones* Info Wars
• Nafeez Ahmed*, Author of The War on Freedom: How and Why America was Attacked September 11, 2001 and Behind the War on Terror: Western Secret Strategy and the Struggle for Iraq
• Andreas Von Buelow* Former German Minister, who authored The CIA and September 1” (There is a good chance that he won’t be allowed into the country, at this time)
• Thierry Meyssan* Author of The Big Lie and The Pentagate (The government wouldn’t give him a visa last December and Pentagon said he “is unwelcome in the US.”)
• Ken Jenkins* Videographer 9-11 Activist
• Barrie Zwicker* Producer of The Great Deception
• Riva Enteen* Member of The National Lawyer’s Guild
• Joyce Lynn* Journalist Editor of Political Diary
• Grey Brechin*, Author of Imperial San Francisco: Urban Power/Earthly Ruin
• Sander Hicks* Founder, Former Publisher of Soft Skull Press, Inc.(who published Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President), Founder/CEO of Drench Kiss Media Corporation
• Mark Taylor
• Elizabeth Gould and Paul Fitzgerald*, Producers of Afghanistan Between Three Worlds (for PBS). Currently working on the book Shattering Myths and Claiming the Future.
• Webster Tarpley*, Author of The Unauthorized biography of George H. W. Bush.
• Richard Heinberg* Author of The Party’s Over: War, Oil and the Fate of Industrial Societies
• Nicholas Levis Organizer of the Berlin September 11, 2003 Conference
• Jim Hoffman* Webmaster of www.wtc7.net
• Jerry Russell* Webmaster of 9-11Strike.com
• Bruce Gagnon* Coordinator for the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space
• Ralph Schoenman* and Mya Shone* Co-Producers of the Radio Program “Taking Aim”
• Jim Marrs* Author of The War on Freedom: The 9-11 Conspiracies
• Ellen Mariani*,wife of 911 victim and her attorney Phil Berg* (Ellen Mariani filed a civil RICO action [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] lawsuit against President Bush and other high-level members of his administration based upon prior knowledge of 911; knowingly failing to act, prevent or warn of 911; and the ongoing obstruction of justice by covering up the truth of 911; all in violation of the laws of the United States.) www.911forthetruth.com
• Michel Chossudovsky (video message), Professor of Economics at the University of Ottawa and Director of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG). Author of War and Globalisation: The Truth Behind September 11 and The Globalization of Poverty and the New World Order
• Featured films- The Great Deception, Aftermath: Unanswered Questions from 9-11, The Most Dangerous Game: Mind Control
• Excerpts from: Arsenal of Hypocrisy, Liberty Bound, The End of Suburbia: Oil Depletion and the Collapse of the American Dream, Guerrilla News Network’s latest documentary with a focus on Flight 93, The Woman in Exile.
In addition to the main presentations in the Herbst Theatre, there will also be presentations, films shown, public dialogues with speakers on topics raised in the program, tabling of resource materials, on the second floor of the War Memorial and Veteran’s Building, where the Herbst Theatre is located–open to the general public who have purchased tickets for the Herbst Theatre.
Following each presentation, speakers will move to a room on the second floor to dialogue on the topic that they have raised (with the exception of Riva Enteen who has a meeting Saturday, but will be in the Dialogue room 10:00 AM Sunday morning). The other presentations, film schedule, will be in the printed program or posted prominently in the lobby, resource room, and on the doors of rooms open to ticket-holders.
We will have one-and-a-half-hour meal breaks, and hope to encourage much dialogue and discussion.
Full Inquiry Participants must register in advance. Please read about Open Space to understand the spirit and processes we’ll be using.
The public may purchase tickets from the City Box Office ($20 per day) beginning in early February.
Event Sponsored by:
The San Francisco Bay Guardian
KPFA 94.1 Free Speech Radio
Veterans for Peace: American Legion Post 315
Guns and Butter
From the Wilderness Publications – Global Outlook Magazine
New Society Publishers – Origin Press – 911sharethetruth.com
DeceptionDollar.com – Marin Peace and Justice Coalition
Global Network Against Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space
National 911Visibilty.org Project – The 9-11 Truth Alliance